last Nov. I contacted STEVAR Construction, We signed contract on 11/15/13, for a bathroom for My elderly Mother, She's wondering if she will have a new bathroom before she dies!!!

We have had many problems with Mr. Steve and his promises. He is not calling back and does not answer his phone and half the time the office phone is not answered so messages have been left and still no response. I have even texted messaged him and sometimes he answers my text messages.

one of the messages he left with my Mothers helper/my best friend was a threat! My next phone call will be to someone who will answer the phone and get something done, because this is unacceptable and not a way to run a business.

Comments

Sarasota, Florida, United States #996311

I was also ripped off by Stevar to the tune of $16,000. Tried the BBB, Attorney General and Seniors against Crime, with no luck Trying to find others in same situation to file a civil law suit? Any interest?

Osprey, Florida, United States #917268

We have a 3 month addition going on 3 years...persistence and patience will b tested...grade ..workmanship A. Finishing in a timely manner...F. We're working with Kathleen Croteau, kcroteau@scgov.net, 941.861.6343 with a complaint...everyone with a complaint should!

I to hire this so called Co. It's been almost 2 years since my bathroom remodel.

He hasn't touch it but he sure didn't mind taking 14,300.from my husband and me. He talked about be respectful. Our remodel was for my husband who is a disabled veteran. That should let everyone else know stay away from this Co.

I filed complaints with theBBB, the Licensing Board and intend on filing a law suit against the both of them. We need our money returned

to carol #884129

We were ripped off by Stevar for way more money. Good luck with getting your money back from our personel experience I don't think you'll ever see a cent.

I didn't think they could ever get more morally bankrupt but doing this to a disabled vet shows they have to bottom. Karma always catches up with people like this.

to Leslie Sarasota, Florida, United States #900734

Karma is on her way in more ways than one. They were on WFLA 8 on your side last night.

Several other actions on in the works as well. Karma is a ***!

to lesllie Sarasota, Florida, United States #996312

I was also ripped off by Stevar to the tune of $16,000. Tried the BBB, Attorney General, 8 on your Side and Seniors against Crime, with no luck Trying to find others in same situation to file a civil law suit? Any interest?

to carol Sarasota, Florida, United States #900731

Carol,

Call WFLA 8 on your side! They are investigating Stevar.

Similar to Stevar Property Development