Called and wanted to make things right.We met and he discovered he really owes us money for not doing the work.

Maintains he now is on adhd meds and sees his errors doing business. We set another meeting and he has ignored our calls and texts. I guess I have to sue and give lawyers a big share of what he owes us.

My wife is a double amputee and I see a pattern of steve targeting handicapped individuals on his my complaints.

Do not let him do anything for you.

He will chest you.He has the ability to make you believe he is trustworthy but do not be fooled by his diver tongue, he is a coral snake in the grass.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Stevar Property Development and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stevar Property Development.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Stevar Property Development to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Stevar Property Development?

Comments

Gypsyra1
Bradenton, Florida, United States #996307

I was also ripped off by Stevar to the tune of $16,000. Tried the BBB, Attorney General and Seniors against Crime, with no luck Trying to find others in same situation to file a civil law suit? Any interest?

Totally agree with this.We were also scammed by Stevar.

It has been a year since we contracted him for a bathroom remodel. After no response to communications and deceit about permit and timeframe, we cancelled project.

However he still has our down payment of over $4000.Do your research with better business bureau.